*Actual product may vary from image shown
Images are not always available for each color/style/fit/size listed.
Please make sure you verify your choice before placing in cart.
Mechanix Wear-ORHD® Knit CR5 GloveMX-ORHD Knit CR5 Glove
- UPC Code: N/A
- Is Hazardous Material?: No
- Manufacturer Part Number: N/A
- Country of Origin: 0
- Weight: 1.00
Severe lacerations and blunt force impact injuries are far too common in the oil and gas industry. The ORHD® Knit CR5 reduces risk on the rig by delivering CE Level 5 cut resistance and critical impact protection to working hands. The 13-gauge knit shell is constructed with a blend of high performance polyethylene and cut technology, delivering critical cut resistance throughout the entire glove. Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the user’s knuckles, metacarpals, fingers and thumb from common impact and abrasion injuries. We went a step further and extended the TPR to the tip of each finger for proven pinch-point protection from crushing injuries. The palm is anatomically padded and equipped with textured nitrile coating for durable gripping power in dry, oily and wet conditions.
- 13-gauge knitted shell delivers CE Level 5 cut resistance.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and metacarpal impact protection.
- TPR finger guards extend to the tip of each finger to prevent crushing impact injuries.
- Textured nitrile coated palm for enhanced gripping power.
- 3mm internal palm padding relieves hand fatigue.
- Durable Armortex® provides reinforcement.
- Extended cuff with TPR hook and loop closure for a secure fit to the wrist.
- Machine washable.