*Actual product may vary from image shown
Images are not always available for each color/style/fit/size listed.
Please make sure you verify your choice before placing in cart.
Mechanix Wear-ORHD® CR5 GloveMX-ORHD Cut L5 Glove
- UPC Code: N/A
- Is Hazardous Material?: No
- Manufacturer Part Number: N/A
- Country of Origin: 0
- Weight: 1.00
Rig hands in the oil and gas industry are often exposed to cut hazards leading to severe skin abrasions and lacerations to the palm and fingers. The ORHD® CR5 provides CE Level 5 cut resistance throughout the palm and fingers for maximum cut protection during drilling operations. Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the users knuckles and metacarpals from blunt force impact, while dual density TPR with dedicated flex points provide critical pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger. 2mm EVA foam lies beneath the hard density TPR to help disperse blows to the top of the hand while the extended slip-on cuff protects the wrist. The palm is reinforced with durable synthetic leather and PVC bonded dots for durable gripping power in slippery conditions.
- The entire palm is layered with Armortex® Level 5 cut resistance.
- Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) disperses forceful impacts to the knuckles and metacarpals.
- Dual density TPR provides pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger.
- Internal 2mm EVA foam insert absorbs and disperses impacts to the top of the hand.
- PVC bonded dots disperse liquids, enhance grip, and reduce abrasion to the entire palm.
- Slip-on cuff and stretch neoprene wrist panels create an unrestrictive fit.
- Machine washable